Sewer Valve SZG
The Market Leader in Zero Pressure Flat Float Valve Designs!
• Improved Air-Flow
• Enhanced Wear Resistance
• 0 psi Minimum Sealing
• Excellent for High Grease Applications
• Protect Pipeline from Collapsing due to Vacuum
• Maximize The Capacity of the Pipeline
• Surge Protection
• Column Separation Protection
• Durable, Reliable and Proven Design
• Low Maintenance Stainless Steel Construction
• Efficient, Effective and High Value - Best in Class!
• Preferred Valve of Top Civil Engineering Firms
The Vent-Tech model SZG sewer valves are air release and vacuum break valves designed to provide surge protection and seal at zero hydraulic head (i.e. no reliance on a minimum pipeline pressure to achieve seal). If the HGL is expected to be consistently maintained above 0 psi then use a Model SWG valve, otherwise we recommend specifying the SZG.