Sewer Valve SSG
A Lower Height, Lighter Weight Stainless Valve Design
• Improved Self Flushing Design
• Improved Air-Flow
• Enhanced Wear Resistance
• Three psi Minimum Sealing
• Protect Pipeline From Collapse Due To Vacuum
• Maximize The Capacity of the Pipeline
• Surge Protection
• Column Separation Protection
• Durable, Reliable and Proven Design
• Low Maintenance Stainless Steel Construction
• Efficient, Effective and High Value - Best in Class!
• Preferred Valve of Top Civil Engineering Firms
The Vent-Tech Model SSG sewer valve is essentially a shorter version of the Model SWG air/vacuum relief valve, but with improved flow performance, less weight and better self-cleaning. In applications where clearance height is ample or valve weight is not a factor, specify the Model SWG valve, otherwise we recommend specifying the Model SSG.